Whoever doesn’t recognize the words Vice City has probably never touched a video game in his life or is simply too young to know some of the titles that changed the history of gaming. GTA Vice City – Grand Theft Auto is one of the most acclaimed titles of the famous Rockstar saga, which was launched back in 2002 and taken by the same studio to Android and iOS mobile devices with high-resolution graphics years later in order to commemorate its tenth anniversary.
Travel to the Vice City of the 80s’
GTA Vice City is an action and adventure video game set in the Miami of the 80s’. Tommy Vercetti, a member of the mafia, has just been released from prison and, after getting involved in an important drugs business that doesn’t turn out too well, decides to search for the culprits, build his own empire and take control of all the city’s criminal gangs.
Climb to the top of organized crime.
Furthermore, the player can immerse himself into this intriguing and entertaining plot in the typical GTA-style open world and take control of the game that takes place in scenarios full of buildings, pedestrians and vehicles with their own AI and almost never-ending maps.
Features of the remastered version of GTA: VC
This Android version, remastered ten years after the initial launch of the game, includes new features that won’t leave anyone cold:
- High-definition graphics with improved characters and lighting.
- New options to aim and shoot.
- Possibility to customize and adapt the controls to our gameplay.
- Explore a huge city with total freedom.
- Compatible with wireless gamepads.
- Graphical settings adjustable to our device’s capacity.
- Large campaign with plenty of hours of gameplay.
- Includes Immersion touchscreen effects.
Can I download the APK of GTA: Vice City for free?
If you’ve come here with the intention of clicking on the green Download button and downloading the APK of Grand Theft Auto Vice City for free to enjoy one of the best installments of the saga developed by Rockstar Games, you’re in for a disappointment. It’s a pay-to-play game that you won’t be able to find for less than its official price of 4.99€. Personally, I think it’s worth every cent, and has nothing to envy of other legendary titles of this saga such as GTA San Andreas.
Do the cheats for GTA Vice City for PC work in the Android version?
If you played this great classic on your PC, you’ll probably remember that Rockstar published a series of cheats and codes to unlock vehicles, weapons, and other extras. This time around, the development studio didn’t confirm their inclusion in the Android version, but they still work. To insert the codes you just need to search for them on Google and use an external keyboard to type them in or use your native one but keeping the Menu button pressed. Thanks to the latter you can get hold of all the weapon packs, obtain infinite money, commit suicide, make Tommy start smoking or even see cars flying through the sky, amongst many other options.
What’s new in the latest version
- Correction of errors and implementation of improvements.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires Android 2.3 or above.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
- This is a pay-to-play game.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 7.0.